Maybe ignorance is bliss.
Now that I can read. I know more than I did.
But big pieces are missing.
Which leaves me tangled in my questions and thoughts.
There are too many yous.
In all of the posts.
Not just mine.
But yours. And yours.
Maybe ill assign each you a fake name.
Only you will know which name is yours.
Were reading.
Or maybe I'm just reading.
To feel closer.
To be connected.
My safe place.
Has now become my place of anxious heartbeats
Of sick stomachs.
Of weary hearts.
But I remember you.
And how you're helping.
And I smile. I breathe.
I rest my heart.
If only for a minute.
Feel what you feel.
Then detach.
Do not let it define you.
Do not let it consume you.
Move on. There is no going back
In this disaster that you so carefully
Created with your bare hands.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment